Tile Planter Workshop - January 14 & 15
Transform a boring blank ceramic tile into a beautiful planter while you sip away on some wine, coffee or hot chocolate. This class will be about 2 hours and is perfect for beginners. No paint or drawing skills required.
- 11am - 1pm
- Choose a Saturday or Sunday Workshop
- Location: The Garden Farmers Market. Entrance located on Gillette Avenue
- Pre-assembled tile planter
- 1oz Fusion Mineral Paint base paint color
- Various Redesign with Prima Transfers
- Faux Eucalyptus plant
- 1 beverage (wine, coffee or hot chocolate)
What to expect:
When you arrive, you can get settled in and grab a drink with your ticket (or save it for after the class.) You'll paint your planter with a base color and, while it dries, you can start picking out decor transfers. Transfers are easy to use and can be layered, creating a look based on your unique style. While we add a final sealer to your project, you'll have the opportunity to shop all the small vendors part of the market.